We Are Now Open!
Call Now! 210-878-5881
The health of our patients and staff is our top priority. During this time, we
will take measures to reduce your risk of exposure; they are:
- Continuing the current CDC & WHO recommendations to use hospital-grade sanitation to clean common spaces, common high-touch areas, and exam rooms.
- Implementing a scheduling strategy to minimize wait times in common areas and to reduce the general occupancy of our office space.
- Encouraging our patients and staff to adhere to appropriate personal distancing and personal protection measures including mask-wearing
- Appropriately screening patients for risk factors prior to their visit.
- Checking vitals including temperature at the beginning of each visit