Activate Stem Cell Science by using your own blood to isolate Platelet-rich plasma to rejuvenate the appearance of facial tissue. Platelets contain growth factors and can stimulate collagen synthesis, skin cell growth & regeneration.
Do You Show These Signs of Aging?
1. Skin color grayer because of less blood flow.
2. Fine vertical lines around the mouth
3. Skin texture becomes less smooth. As a result, the person looks “worn”, or “tired” or “droopy.” The lively, rosy hue (seen plainly in playing children of every skin color and in young adults) fades to a dull gray.
4. Scars from trauma, acne, or chickenpox?
With many ways to rejuvenate the face, why look for a better way? You may have tried some of the following strategies:
- Skin creams and facials by an aesthetician can be very helpful but sometimes are just not strong enough to rejuvenate the tissue adequately.
- Retin A and other prescription medications (like hydroquinone) also improve texture and should be carefully prescribed in a way that gives benefit without adverse effects. But still, the results can be slow to appear and less than what’s needed.
- Cosmetic surgery can remove excess skin and make the person appear younger. But, a surgical facelift can be more than what’s desired for some people (especially when lots of extra skin is not the main problem).
- Hyaluronic acid (HA) fillers (like Juvederm and Restylane) lift the skin away from the bone to restore youthful volume and shape. But do little to improve skin tone and texture.
4 Steps of the Vampire Facial® Procedure
First, the physician draws your blood from your arm (just like getting a blood test done).
Then, using a centrifuge, the physician isolates platelets from that blood (platelet-rich plasma or PRP)–all within about 10 minutes in the office!
12 Tiny needles on the head move up & down at 8 Thousand times per Minute! The device creates microscopic openings in the skin which increases collagen formation and improved blood flow in the skin.
Your physiological wound response stimulates new healthy dermal and epidermal tissue growth.
The patented ingredient in Altar™, SBD-4, works synergistically to enhance the effects of the previous steps and to help supply blood flow to fragile new growth of healthy pleuripotent stem cells.
Only certified providers of the Vampire Procedures (Facelift® & Facial®) offer this very important 4th step.
The multipotent stem cells then develop into new collagen, new blood vessels, and new fatty tissue trying to “repair” the skin that was never injured!
The result…younger-appearing skin!
The effects of the procedure improve for 2 to 3 months and last for at least 1 to 2 years!
The Vampire Facial® procedure is not for everyone!
Many would do better with surgery, or laser therapy, or Botox®, or simply PRP or an HA filler used alone. Let Dr. Loftin how you are wanting to improve your skin and she will work with you to offer the best procedures, treatments, and products for your face.
The Vampire Facial ® is protected by US Patent & Trademark Law. Only providers listed on this site are members of the Vampire Facial Provider Group, know the trade secrets of the Vampire Facial®, have agreed to use FDA approved equipment, and own license to use the “Vampire” name. Any others using the name “Vampire Facial” (or any variation) are not members of the group, are violating trademark/patent law, may be doing an inferior (even dangerous) procedure, and are subject to prosecution.